DFL To-Do Lists
This page contains lists of things planned or considered to be implemented in future versions of DFL.
You can vote for up to 3 features in any of the below lists by putting your unique name next to the items.
The lists are in no particular order.
Official To-Do List
The official feature list planned for future versions of DFL.
Please do not add items to this list (but go ahead and vote); use the below user list to make suggestions.
- [done] TabControl control
- [done] ListView control
- [done] ToolBar control
- [done] StatusBar control
- [done] ProgressBar control
- [done] Font choose dialog
- [done] Color choose dialog
- ReBars? Control - votes: d-k
- Webbrowser Control - votes: d-k sleets bbeck Fei
- Print dialog - votes: HienTau, richardh, ideage, Zane Sims Fei, Tofu
- [done] Inheriting layout qualities (colors, etc)
- [done] Scrolling
- [partial] Support more image formats - votes: none
- Layout managers - votes: anders, chman, sergk,cracki, Tofu
- TrackBar (slider) - votes: Peter
An unofficial feature list.
Add your suggestions here.
It will be moved to the above official list if the feature is approved.
Note: please direct bug fixes to BugList.
- Pixel from Drawing - bmeck
- Thread safety for static functions - votes: fraserofthenight, Tofu
- [partial] Scaling - votes: none
- [done] Resource loading
- Use CreateParams to create non DFL windows - votes: none
- Allow multiple threads to create controls and forms - votes: fraserofthenight, Tofu
- Better DLL support - votes: rjones21, stuartd
- PropertyGrid control for property sheets - votes: bbeck
- [addon] Calendar or DatePicker control
- [done] Compatibility with Tango
- More customizable controls (colors, oval buttons, etc) - votes: Lectus
OpenGL? component - see AddOns
- support for visual-studio like tabs. (see wxAUI on wxWidgets) - votes: Tofu
Remove Rebuild dependency for the Tango version - see Snapshots
- Make all examples work with Tango and create easy to use batch files to build the examples
- DataGridView? control - votes: Zane Sims, Tofu
- More extensive GDI support, i.e. fillEllipse and predefined Pens and Brushes - Rob Tenney
- Rotated fonts
- More examples (please add your own as well)
- More documentation (please write some yourself as well)
- Linux/GTK+ support (fork?)
- OsX? port (would be great - no real competitors)