Sets application compatibility to the behavior of a previous version of DFL. This function is set as deprecated because it re-enables deprecated functionality; compile with -d to enable use.
- FORM_DIALOGRESULT_096 - when a Form is in showDialog, changing the dialogResult from NONE doesn't close the form.
- FORM_LOAD_096 - call onLoad/load and focus a control at old time.
- CONTROL_PARENT_096 - parent controls now need to be container-controls; this removes that limit.
- CONTROL_RECREATE_095 - controls don't recreate automatically when necessary.
- MENU_092 - adding to menus is the old way.
-version=DFL_NO_COMPAT to disable compatibility.